Wednesday 10 December 2008

The Healing Power of Sleep

Nowadays without stressful lives and are rushing around we often forget the most important thing that our bodies need -a restful and healing night's sleep. Not only is it necessary to your energy throughout the day and for your concentration, but it's also a necessary weapon against depression.

There is a very close connection between depression and sleep. When you are depressed you get very tired and very stressed, your mind works overtime and prevents you from sleeping restfully. This makes you even more tired and more stressed and gives you one more thing to worry about when you should be healing and recovering.

Likewise, lack of sleep can help to make the onset of depression even more likely. If you are per person, like me, who is susceptible to depression then getting a good night's sleep is even more important for you. Whatever else you doing sleep should receive your highest priority.

If sleep is a problem for you and you suffer from depression then read my article sleep and depression now. I hope it will help you.

About six months ago I was having a horrible time unable to sleep at all and I was getting more and more stressed are more and more depressed. I found a highly recommended ebook called "Secrets to natural sleep" and I read it cover to cover and put into practice exactly what it was telling me. It wasn't an immediate cure of course, but within a matter of one or two weeks I began to feel much better because I was now able to sleep properly every night. What a difference it made!

If sleep is a problem for you do what I did and get this new book now:

Secrets to natural sleep

1 comment:

  1. What did you think of this post?
    Love to get your comments, tell me what you liked or what you think..

    Just started here so need a bit of input..

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete