Thursday 22 January 2009

Two minds are better than one

I'm at my parents house back in England at the moment and have been on holiday for the last week but want to write a quick note to you about the advantages of working together.

Two heads are better than one. Why? Sometimes you have a personal problem or a business decision to make and do you find yourself confused what to do? I know I really benefit from a second opinion and different perspective. Ideas are better shared between two people and failings come to light much quicker.

In the world of internet marketing two heads are also better than one. Not only do you have two viewpoints but also two sets of experience and twice the knowledge. You will also find that you are stronger when you work with another person because you will have access to skills you might not have.

We call this JV or joint venture in the online world.

Social marketing is a big thing in business and personal web work now. For example, if you have a website and want more traffic (who doesn't?) the social networks put you in touch with others and the traffic and business possibilities are multiplied...

Find out more about social networking and the traffic it can bring you...and how you can make Myspace Profit

3 comments:

  1. I am very much interested with your blog especially about social networking and the traffic it can bring ME...I am a new blogger and didnt know yet everything in here. At first it was just fun for me but when i read some blogs that they earn here, the mood was changed to "make blogs to have money and not for fun anymore" hahaha.

    Have a nice day Karl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to read this. Its not only from business point of view but also generally in life, sharing ideas and knowledge can bring fantastic results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these comments. I appreciate it and it's nice to know you like what I'm doing here.

    Katherine, and anyone else who wants to build traffic from social networking sites:

    visit my site: http://www.more-websitetraffic.com

    ReplyDelete