Tuesday 17 February 2009

Announcing: Watch me Answer your Emails

I've just added a new feature to my website. I am going to answer emails on video and post them so you can watch and listen to my answers to questions about self esteem.

I get many emails every day about self esteem and related problems so I thought why not give all visitors the chance to hear my answers rather than just send an email reply back to one person.

I believe this new page is going to be BIG so get and visit it now...

Go to my Self Esteem Email Answers page now.

There are two videos posted at the moment since yesterday and I advise you to bookmark and re-visit this page for more video answers coming up.

If you've got a question about self esteem then please send me your question here.

Take a look and put a comment below and tell me what you think of this idea.

I've got some great plans for the future including a new ebook soon but the subscribers to my newsletter get all the very latest info before anyone else:

Sign up for my self esteem newsletter and updates here

No comments:

Post a Comment