Tuesday 3 February 2009

Connecting with others

I have realized that one of the biggest ways to be successful whether it is through earning money online or in your personal relationships is connecting with others. It sounds obvious but I realise I've been making a big mistake and maybe you have too...

What was my mistake?

I've been working online for over 10 years now trying to help others improve their self esteem and end depression and I have built a business around this. Now I am looking to expand my business I have realized that I have been so busy with the technical aspects of writing online and running a website that I have forgotten the most important aspects of my self help mission:

It's all about connecting with other people. The personal touch.

I've lined up so many projects that I've practically ignored my growing list of unanswered emails and the friends I've made on Facebook and MySpace.

There are people I should be speaking to.. I should be making telephone calls. I should be answering the questions from my visitors, after all what am I trying to do but help others.

Being successful online or off depends on your connection with others. Don't forget that while you're writing or while you're concentrating on finishing a particular task you are isolated from other people.

If you want to be successful and you want to achieve more then look to make a real connection and spend more time with people communicating your message rather than hiding behind your desk or your monitor.

I invite you to sign up now for more tips which will help you on the road to success:
Earn Extra Cash Online - the easy way...

2 comments:

  1. Please don't place blatant adverts here. I am leaving this open so your comment appears imediately but if this happens I will have to moderate it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. as person you must know that you not on island, so must connect with others. thanks for reminding me with this.

    ReplyDelete