Thursday 12 February 2009

Don't fight against life

I'm continuing where I left off in the last post. We talked about the first step toward success being to accept the reality of your situation and going from there. This time I wanna talk about the second step in achieving success and realizing your goals and dreams.

Once you've accepted the reality of your situation, (no matter how bad it might seem), you can begin to move forward. I have often been in a situation where I don't like what's happening and I feel extremely uncomfortable with my situation in life. At times I have said to myself I can't stand this anymore and inside I've just been fighting a war. If you find yourself doing this, ask yourself - is this going to help you change the situation for the better? I don't think so...

Fighting anything means conflict and you should try to avoid conflict. This will only waste your energy when you should be putting your energy into positive change. Think about this...

It's not only when you want to change something but when you want to start something up that you can begin to fight. Fighting does not feel good. If you feel like you're fighting against something then take a long hard look at how you're working or living. Progress will never be smooth but you need a plan and you need to stay focused.

I urge you to sign up for my self esteem newsletter,
because self esteem is at the core of your success,

Sign up here: More-selfesteem Newsletter Sign up Page

No comments:

Post a Comment