Friday 20 February 2009

How do you talk to yourself?

It is very important to give yourself positive messages. There is a voice inside you which never stops. The problem comes when you constantly give yourself negative messages.

As we know from the law of attraction - what you tell yourself affects your thoughts and your thoughts become your reality. If you are constantly telling yourself negative things or thinking in a negative way you reality will become very negative.

This is where affrmations can be very helpful. And affirmation is a positive message which you repeat or you read over and over again to make your thinking more positive.

I would like to tell you about a free application you can load onto your iphone. Its called "my thoughts". When you open it it gives you positive messages. I just opened the application on my iphone now and the message that popped up was " my talents are in demand, and my unique gifts are appreciated by those around me." It's absolutely free.

There is another great application which allows you to use the power of affrmations to transform your life. Its called Affirmware - find out more about it on this page:

http://www.more-selfesteem.com/affirmware.htm - it's not free, but it's extremely powerful and well worth getting. Take a look now, you'll be so glad you did...

Sign up now for my newsletter and get many more tips on how to improve your self esteem and make success or part of your daily life.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karl,
    Great website you have here. You have provided some very useful tools to help people stay on track. Thank you for the reminders.
    Cheers,
    Jim Spaulding
    http://jimspaulding.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jim, always glad to hear when someone finds my stuff useful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's another one I use that IS free. It's called 'motivator' and pops up randomly from the system tray, plus you can customise the messages on it - check it out here

    ReplyDelete