Thursday 23 April 2009

Laser focus - that's what you need!

I'm working today on focusing in on exactly what I want...

Everyday I make a list and how many things come up on that list?

At least 6 or 7.

How does this make me feel?

1.Not enough time to do everything
2.Stressed
3.Confused
4.Panicked
5.Lost

Everyday I see opportunities, emails I should check out, things I've neglected and incompleted tasks. Where to begin? I ask myself...

I've had enough...I need to laser focus

Get everything boiled down to a single purpose so that I can give that 100%
At the moment I am working on 6 things at a time and nothing gets finished or done properly..

Do you have the same problem?

Today I am going to concentrate my efforts on one task and one goal and try to manage what I am doing better.

Is this a problem you face? We have enough time in a day - we are all just wasting it...

Let me know what you think and your solutions are welcome. Maybe we can help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment