Wednesday 15 April 2009

Marketing is the key

I used to play with this graphic and change around the navigation of my site. Then I used to spend time looking at my traffic stats and make an attempt at changing something else.

I answered admin emails. I did everything but actually spend time on the thing that creates sales and what is that?

Marketing!

If you want to increase your online sales you need a plan.

Marketing is putting that plan into action.

Nowadays the most important activities for online success I think are these marketing actions:

writing emails to your list
preparing newsletters for your list
getting more people to join your list
making a plan to sell more to your list
social marketing
video marketing
writing to your customers

How much time do you spend on these?

You can see that a list is so very important in my marketing actions above but how do you get a large list of willing and eager buyers?

How can you guarantee sales to your list?

Check this video out about an incredibly profitable step by step approach to building a list:

what to do and how to do it - exposed

Big List Bucks - watch the video and get started today!

No comments:

Post a Comment