Thursday 23 July 2009

Comments and a free gift..

Last week I offered subscribers to my self esteem newsletter the chance to get a free gift. What is it, I'll tell you in a moment...

I asked readers to tell me what results they have had following the advice in my email messages, on my website or if they bought my e-book "Self Esteem Secrets". I asked them to explain what they had read, what they did and what the result was.

Most people gave very general answers but what I want is specific examples of how my material has helped you. There is still time for YOU to get my free gift if you answer these three questions.

Here are some comments I've had.

General Comments:

"Thank you very much for your letter, and for the entire contribution to the world you have made with your books and teachings"

Dejan

"I'm more confident than I used to be before I started reading all the e-mails you've been sending me. I can talk to anybody and still maintain that self-respect and esteem within me. My life has had added meaning and I'm more focused in being the man I have ever dream to be."

Faithful

Today because of you I am entirely a different person.Now I can look boldly into someone's eye and speak with confidence. Thank you and may God continue to bless you so that you could be a blessing to others."

Deokie Peters

More Specific Comment on my e-book:

"I would like to thank Karl for all his help and for his fantastic book. I would encourage anyone to purchase this book, I think the book is fantastic. I have v low self esteem and confidence and Karl has explained in v practical terms what to do. To glance at the book even for a few minutes throughout the day would give you encouragement and lift your spirits. I keep analyzing things and always thinking the worst can happen and I have found the book very helpful with this.

Mary Galvin

Read more about my e-book "Self Esteem Secrets"

I will be putting up many more of these comments in the next few weeks.

Oh, yes nearly forgot..My free gift is an audio of my top 5 tips for beating low self esteem...

Answer these questions specifically and get your free gift:
send your answer to me

No comments:

Post a Comment