Wednesday 22 July 2009

It's all about attitude!

I'd like to tell you about windsurfing, one of my passions...

Well, this blog post is not about windsurfing but about success and attitude. Last week I went out windsurfing and I just couldn't make any progress. I made the same old mistakes and kept coming up short. My mind was all wrong. I couldn't do anything special at all. I felt like quitting and said to myself this is a failure - I can't do anything today.

The next day I thought back and decided that I'm not as bad as that. After all, ı have been at this sport for years. My performance was way down and I didnt do myself justice. So with a change of attitude what happened? I amazed myself and erased the day before from my memory. I was like a new person and I just couldn't stop pushing myself further and further until I exceeded my expectations. A week later I now know I have progressed so much and wonder if that day didn't mean so much more than simply windsurfing...

Of course in business, in your personal life you can achieve so much more with the right attitude. It gives you energy and determination and makes success inevitable.

Next time you find yourself struggling and giving up ask yourself how you can change your attitude and understand just how much your success depends on your thinking.

I really hope that this post helps you today in some small way. get your mind right and you can fly!!

Check out my self esteem website for more about attitude and self belief:

1 comment:

  1. That is a nice and positive attitude and an attitude that alot of windsurfers should take too cos not every day can be a good day on the water.

    ReplyDelete