Saturday 22 August 2009

When and How to Make a Decision

I have written about making good decisions before. It is so important...

Do you have difficult decisions to make?

What is the most important thing to remember before making important decisions?

Well if you had bought my self esteem secrets e-book you would have got my free 1,000 word report about making good choices to help you build your self esteem. I really put a lot of time and effort into that report and it's filled with great advice.

So what's the answer to that last question above??

- Don't make decisions for a negative reason.

You shouldn't make any important decision when you are in a negative mood because you will decide badly. Your view will be mistaken and you will only see the down side of the situation.

Don't say "I hate this or have to desperately change this..."
Or "I can't stand this anymore so..."
Or "I don't want this, I don't like this.."

Decide only when you are in a positive mood and can see things correctly and in balance. You MUST make decisions for a positive reason..

Decide to do something or make a change in order to improve or better your situation.
Decisions which help you develop or grow or move forward are positive decisions.

So my message for you today is:

IF YOU HAVE AN IMPORTANT DECISION TO MAKE WAIT UNTIL YOU FEEL POSITIVE AND MAKE POSITIVE DECISIONS

I recommend the bonus report "Making Choices that Help you Build your Self Esteem" which is free with my e-book "Self Esteem Secrets" - go and get it today

3 comments:

  1. that is absolutely true, and i pray i always remember that when i am feeling negative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You nearly saved things for me.. Im in so much of negative mood rite now.. and Im not gonna decide on anything rite now.. till im not fine..

    thanks a lot...

    ReplyDelete