Sunday 13 September 2009

Go for the new...!


One of the most important aspects of life as you move through it is your attitude - don't you agree?

Well today I'd like to ask you about your attitude towards the new..

Currently I'm in Durham, England teaching and the whole point of being here and doing this is to bring new experiences into my life. Life is about learning and you can only do that if you push yourself to go where you haven't been before or try things which are new to you. Whenever I get the chance I am visiting new places in order to see and learn more about my country and the world I live in. Not only that but by trying new things I learn more about who I am and what I want.

Are you stuck in a routine? Maybe you feel you are bored..

Seek out new places, new people, new experiences and learn.

You shouldn't fear challenges, you should welcome them and go for it. Likewise change can be stressful at first but can bring variety into your life. Don't fear change but welcome that too.

If you change your attitude today so that you start to seek new opportunities and experiences your life will become so much more rewarding and this will help turn you into a better person.

The world is a fantastic place full of challenge and variety. Don't keep yourself in the safe zone all the time, take a breath and try something new, take the time to learn something new - I guarantee your life will be so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment