Friday 18 December 2009

Depression at Christmas...

I know that depression can be such a big problem at this time of year so I decided to look for an inspirational video to post here. I found two...

It is so important to use this holiday season, (for most of you are about to celebrate Christmas and others the New Year), to take time out to focus on what's truly important to you. Also it is a great time to relax and winter gives you the opportunity to do that (yes I know it's hot there in Australia and New Zealand but still you can relax on the beach!)

Here's a great video which puts Christmas into perspective. If you're sad at all I hope it helps to change your mood:



It is important to relax and if you have a holiday use it to do that at least in part. Take a look at this page and at the video I've just posted (the first one) and relax as you watch it:

http://www.depression-helper.com/video.htm

Take care,
Karl Perera

No comments:

Post a Comment