Thursday 22 April 2010

How to Make your Thoughts Positive and Powerful - Tip#3

It's time for tip number 3 and another powerful way that you can program yourself to think positively...

Have you heard of Affirmations before?

Just in case you haven't here's a quick explanation for you:

Affirmations are positive statements you read out everyday to slowly change your thinking.

How do you use them? This is what I do:

Read out these affirmations and any others you find that help you several times a day.

It's a good idea to put them on the wall or above your workspace. Anywhere that you see them regularly. You can write them in a diary or even put them on your computer.

Here are a few Affirmations to start with:

"I focus myself on positive and good things"
"I like who I am"
"I am a powerful, kind and creative person"
"I feel safe and secure being me"
"I accept the truth inside me"
"I am prosperous"
"I am free to choose my path in life"
"I let anger and frustration go"
"My life is filled with love, direction and joy"

You'll feel better just repeating these and if you keep at it for a few weeks you'll change your whole attitude.

Remember don't give up and say these a few times each day even if you don't feel like it. Try to believe what you read and it will come true.

I have written an e-book called "Self Esteem Secrets" which will help you feel better about who you are, you can get a copy now at a special price

Get a copy of Self Esteem Secrets - my new E-book

No comments:

Post a Comment