Monday 31 May 2010

An amazing tip you can use every morning..

I hope that this week finds you feeling hopeful. I'd like to offer a quick tip here that will help you find more motivation and happiness and make you stronger. So let's get to it...

Do you ever wake up and find yourself down even before you've got up?

Before your day has started you already feel depressed?

If that's true then I have a solution..

I sometimes find my mind working against me in that period before I wake up properly. Negative thoughts beginning to creep up on me and fear and anger are also there not far behind. have you experienced that?

If I get up all gloomy, dreading the day ahead I know that I have a problem even before the day has kicked in.

You cannot face the new day like that. A new day should be exciting and full of possibilities...

Depression is like a seperate character inside you, a real enemy because he talks to you and tells you negative things. In your subconscious and in your drowsy morning state this little monster can be very powerful.

What do I do before I get up so that I am happy and feeling ready for the day? ı have a tip I'd like to offer you next time you feel bad in the early hours.

Calm your breathing and then put your thoughts onto something you love, something that made you happy even if for just a short time. Relax. Now start to think of all the GOOD things in your life. There are lots if you think. Even if your life seems horrible or if depression grips you, you can do this...

Count the things you have already which are good, the people, the places everything. The things that you saw or heard or enjoyed recently. There is a beautiful world out there - what do you find beautiful? Think of that.

Gratitude, being thankful is an awesome thing. It will change your attitude instantly. Spend 10 or 20 minutes doing this before you get up and your mood will be positive.

Let me know if this tip helps you and if you try it...I'd love to hear your thoughts...

Before you go, can I recommend something that I have tried and really believe will help you?

It killed my depression stone dead (though it requires some time to complete). It's a superb program that I've taken and it worked wonders for me!

Conquer depression and anxiety quickly and naturally:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karl, you are so right, it's important to start the day with the right attitude and with a positive uplifting spirit. I've just blogged about a technique that is simple, powerful and backed up by neuro-science and can be done first thing in the morning in front of a mirror, perhaps in the bathroom as we get ready for the day. You might like to check it out: http://enhancingmylife.blogspot.com/2010/06/mirror-self-awareness-self-image-self.html

    smiles, Grant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karl,

    This is an important post. It's very interesting and useful.

    We'll practice your teachings.

    Have a nice day,

    Richard Lindo

    ReplyDelete