Tuesday 4 May 2010

Here's how one small change in a sentence can change your thinking - Positive Tip #6

Want to know how you can change your thinking with just one or two words...?

Instead of saying:

"I can't do this."

say:

"How can I do this?"

Do you think successful people say I can't...no they ask themselves how and when you do that your brain starts to work on the answer. When you ask "how" your brain accepts that it is possible and a solution can be found.

You don't always have to work out the how. Sometimes a solution will come from within or out of the blue but one thing is for sure...

If you use can't you are refusing to accept that there is a chance of doing whatever it is that you have thought of and how then will it ever be possible if you can't imagine it so?

Next time a challenge faces you, ask:

HOW can I....?

This works. This is powerful!

By the way, this little idea is a gem I found in a wonderful book that everyone's talking about and I found on the shelves of a certain bookstore last week in London.

The book shouted "Buy me" and I did so. I am not disappointed. It is pure genius and will change the way you think about your life and the question of prosperity and earning money. My advice to you is...

Get this book now

1 comment:

  1. This is so true. People automatically use negative words. I see a difference in my home. We've recently added an I can't do... not allowed zone.

    ReplyDelete