Monday 10 May 2010

What Everyone Ought to Know about Focus - Positive thinking Tip #8

Focus is extremely important. Ever heard of the law of attraction? What you spend your time thinking about is what you bring into your life...

My tip today is to change your focus from negative to positive. Ever find yourself thinking about your problems or difficulties? Are those thoughts making you worry and causing you pain? Sometimes I find myself thinking about the situation I find myself in and how painful it is. Sometimes when I don't realize it my mind seems to magnify the difficulty and I begin to see problems and not solutions. It begins to look hopeless. This is negative thought going crazy...

You need to stop this cycle but how?

Simple. Focus not on the problems or difficulties, not on the lack but on what is good, what is right and what you enjoy about your life. Is that impossible?

NO!!

Even if your life needs improving and you feel bad you can change that round and look for what is already good and already right rather than concentrate and focus on what is missing.

Remember focusing on the positive no matter how small will do the following for you:

1- make you think more positively
2- give you hope
3 - make you feel happier
4 - make it more likely your life will improve
5 - make you less stressed
6 - attract the things you want

So today stop yourself and check where your focus is and direct your thoughts as a conductor directs the orchestra. You want to start creating a life you love and that comes from within you.

I must tell you about an exciting course I just found. If you're interested in bringing more success and happiness into your life, I'd give this a try now: It's called The 11 Forgotten Laws (by Bob Proctor and Mary Morissey)- Check it out now

No comments:

Post a Comment