Sunday 4 July 2010

Is this a wonderful message or what?

I received this wonderful message this week and I wanted to share
it with you...

"One of the basic insights of Truth is the awareness that things
may happen around you, and things may happen to you, but the only
thing that really counts is what happens within you," (Eric
Butterworth).

Whatever circumstances You encounter, no matter what life throws
at You, you are still in control of your attitude. You can always
choose to respond with forgiveness and love.

Do you know one of my biggest mistakes in life? What made me
unhappy and depressed for years?

I couldn't forgive myself and I couldn't love me. I'm talking
about treating yourself with kindness and giving yourself
encouragement as you would someone you care about.

Please remember this and act upon it this week. The one who is
responsible for your happiness is YOU.

Now, before you go I've got a favor to ask - -

REDESIGN OF DEPRESSION-HELPER.COM

Tell me what you think about my new design...

Check out screenshots of the new page here:

http://www.depression-helper.com/website.htm
--------------------------------------------

Please leave your comments below

2 comments:

  1. Great words of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything said was so true i once believe that i couldn't overcome all but through determination n courage all this are possible i know i believe that i am an over comer and that i can over come all obstacles in life just first have 2 believe within myself @ all time....and the most of all i need 2 start complimenting myself, start telling myself that i can do it an that i will do it...has the bible verse states that i can do all thing through Christ who gives me strength..and i believe that i can...

    ReplyDelete