Friday 9 July 2010

How to be happy Now!

To get you in the right mood here are a few thoughts about happiness, I hope they help you to get positive..

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we
look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which
has opened for us.

- there is ALWAYS hope and opportunity no matter what.

Happiness...it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of
creative effort.

Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and
the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by
sadness. It is far better to take things as they come along with
patience and equanimity.

Remember that happiness does not happen when you do something it
happens now while you're living. This journey is meant to be
enjoyed and experienced not feared.

To sum up what I am saying: 


"A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes."

Discover more about how to be happy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for these uplifting quotes. If I may add my own thoughts, for me happiness is simply a choice. No matter what my present life experiences I can "choose" to be happy at any given moment and nothing or no one can alter that decision unless I give them permission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Carol. I am so glad you appreciate the quotes I put here. I really agree with what you say..happiness is a choice and depression may result from your choices every day if you choose to be unhappy or negative.

    Karl Perera

    ReplyDelete