Friday 19 November 2010

Self Esteem Help in your Pocket...

I'm so excited because this week I became an author at AMAZON!

How did I manage that? Well, I have been selling my e-book "Self Esteem Secrets" from my website over the last year and decided to make my book available on the Kindle.

The Kindle if you've never seen it is a hand held e-book reader which does some amazing things. Check it out. The price has come down and it would be perfect for Christmas...

Check out Self Esteem Secrets (Kindle version) here.

Just imagine walking around with my best self esteem tips in your pocket. My e-book close at hand.

Not sure if I've shot myself in the foot here but you can get my self esteem boosting e-book much cheaper on the Kindle and read it on the go.

Yes, I'm a self help author on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk

So if you want to boost your self esteem then I've got the help that you need in my book. download it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment