Friday 7 January 2011

Happy New Year


How has this year been for you? I hope it's been a year of improvement
and that you've experienced the following:

- friendship. With 6 billion people on the face of this earth all you
need is ONE close friend. It is my wish that you are lucky enough to
possess the thing more precious than gold itself - true friendship

- joy. Now everyone, including myself, faces unhappiness at times but
 I really hope you've experienced moments of joy. Treasure those moments and re-live them when things get difficult.

 - satisfaction. That you have succeeded or achieved something worthwhile. One of the best things you could achieve today is to put a smile on someone's face..:)

 - hope. I have a hope that the world will be a better place, it doesn't seem like reality but I can't give up hoping. You shouldn't either. There is always hope, no matter what others tell you. If you truly believe in something don't give up until you get it.

 - enlightenment. It could come from anywhere. Inspiration. Learning. Read and look to discover the truth in the world around you. Don't just believe everything you see and hear on the TV.

 - peace. A very valuable emotion. Inner peace is truly what we all need. I hope that sometime during the last year you experienced the stillness and quiet and felt true peace in your heart, even if just for a few moments.

 - love. Did you love someone or something this year? Did that love bring you some happiness. I really hope it did. You deserve love and keep telling yourself that. Go after what you love.

 - awe. The world is an amazing place. I truly hope that there were times that you saw or experienced something that took your breath away. The incredible beauty and power of this world and the natural
 things within it constantly remind me that my being here is more than chance and is a miracle.

 I hope this last year was filled with feelings and emotions that remind us what a wonderful thing it is to be alive. Even if there was also suffering or pain, then I pray you learn to focus on those great moments and find motivation in the good.

 My personal message to you is my sincere wish that this Christmas will bring you peace and joy that will spread into the year ahead. I hope to continue to try to inspire you each week and hope that in some
 small way I can help you build your self esteem and find the real you inside.

 Happy New Year...

3 comments:

  1. I also think that it is very important to have a very good friend to be able to lean on and enjoy great memories with. There is nothing better than a great friend and family to help you through hard times. There are times when it doesn't seem anyone can help. There is a great rehab center that jump starts your recovery with whatever it might be. Check out http://www.coldcreekwellness.com/ .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have said it better! It's a great way to start off the new year with such a positive gem of a post! Everything that makes up a happy life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments Subliminal. I aimed to inspire with a brief positive message to start the year and I hope I succeeded!

    ReplyDelete