Saturday 9 July 2011

My new attempt to help you...

Finally after a lot of planning I have taken another huge step in helping others. Last week I opened my new Life Coaching program and got a great response from my subscribers.

I am enjoying the contact it gives me with those who want to improve their lives and I am now in demand!

If you are interested in my Life Coaching Program and want to try a FREE 50 minute session to see if it's for you then just let me know when you're available and we'll sort out a time, but hurry because this is a limited offer.

Contact me now

4 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about getting a life coach, my brother is experimenting with this also, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are interested in my Life Coaching Program I offer a free 50 minute session to try it and then we do 3 sessions of 40 mins per month.

    Hope to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day!
    I'm looking for any contact details (email, phone number or mail address)of the website owner or marketing person that I can communicate with for possible business venture on website income opportunities. We are very much interested to do business with you. Please send me an email together with your website name and I'll be glad to call you to discuss this matter.
    Thank you

    minasol@yourmediaguru.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic site, very interesting content, boomarked ! I 'm a community member at
    http://www.qmoayad.com/

    ReplyDelete