Friday 2 December 2011

Be nice to YOU...

While I love helping people and am ready to do so whenever someone wants my help, some people make it so difficult!

I get many requests for help with self esteem issues. I really enjoy asking difficult questions that get clients to really think about their "problem" or situation. Many problems are not even problems at all but confusions in the mind. Life coaching I believe is all about assisting and guiding the client to open their eyes and hearts to what is really happening.

When a client suddenly uncovers the reason behind a belief or behaviour their eyes are truly opened.

Yes, helping others is one of the most satisfying things in my life. It surpises me often, though, how much we neglect helping ourselves. It is not selfish to help yourself but caring. You matter as well.

I am sad how often I talk to someone who wants to break free of an old way of living to live a new life filled with happiness yet they do not see how badly they treat themselves.

My message to you today is simple...

Give yourself a break, be nice to YOU for a change.

You matter.

If you want to find out how Life Coaching can help you then please contact me and I'll arrange a time with you for a FREE consultation.

Have a great day!

Please check out my websites:

More Self Esteem
Depression Help
Karl Perera Life Coach

2 comments:

  1. I was just browsing through your blog to see what other articles you have posted because I really enjoyed one that I previously commented on.

    I needed this reminder today. I think focusing on yourself, especially as a woman is the hardest and most forgotten thing to do.

    "Give yourself a break, be nice to YOU for a change."
    I will be repeating this often to myself... I need the reminder when I am busy with other peoples' lives and am stressed because I have not had any me time.

    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allowing yourself time to focus on YOU is not just necessary sometimes, it is vital.

    Glad to help Carissa - keep those comments coming and thanks for your input!

    ReplyDelete