Friday 30 March 2012

An interesting excerise for you...

Today I want to give you a few exercises to do which will help improve your self esteem and mindset.

Let's get straight to it!

Get a pen and some paper:

Ready?

First, write out all the limiting, negative beliefs you have about yourself.
Hint: start with I can't, I don't, I am too.., I don't have...etc. (You are really trying to get reasons why have low self esteem)

Second, write out compelling reasons why you must have more self esteem and self confidence. What would that mean to you? How would your life change? Try to get 100 reasons if you can.

Third, list 100 ways to boost your self esteem. What can you do to build your esteem and confidence?

Fourth, make a list of goals of things you want to achieve or steps you need to take and include deadlines to achieve them.

This exercise may take some time but it will be time well spent. It will help you by changing from a negative mindset focused on failure to a mindset determined to succeed.

If you find the above useful then you will certainly benefit from my e-book Self Esteem Secrets, or you can check out my website and find about how Life Coaching can help you.


Take care,
Karl Perera


2 comments:

  1. Very good exercise! It's mostly working because by doing it we we'll be more aware of our goals step by step.
    Sometimes in extremely desperate condition, we won't follow the results we get from this exercise anymore. So it's better to make another similar exercise with sentence like "If I did mistake and everybody put blame on me, I would...". Do this with list of several desperate conditions which likely happen to you. This will make our performance constant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this exercise and it was great, I have never done something like that before. Colourstory.com has some great content too. It is kinda on the same wavelength as Karls. Cheers hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete