Saturday 17 March 2012

What Motivates You?

I'd like you to ask yourself this question:

"What motivates you?"

It is difficult to answer such general questions but maybe you can answer that...If you can't, don't worry, try this:

1. Think about all the good things in your life (yes there are good things in everybody's life)
2. Ask yourself "Why is this important to me?"
3. Note down your answer
4. Keep asking why is that important to me?
5. Note down all your answers

The answers you have are the values you have.

Your values are important because they motivate you.

Your aim should be to live your life according to your values. If you are in conflict with these values depression or unhappiness can result.

Know what your values and motivators are and you will be stronger and more likely to achieve your goals.

I wish you happiness!

Visit my website and learn why I am a Life Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment