Monday 27 May 2013

My Favourite Online Self Help Writers - featured: Noch Noch

I am starting a short series of posts where I will tell you about my favourite self help writers who regularly post online content about subjects that interest me in self help. I hope this will also help you too by introducing you to writers who get you thinking.

The subjects these writers write about cover subjects like depression, self esteem and self confidence as well as other related self help topics. Maybe some of them may be new to you and may open you up to new ideas about how to improve your life? I hope so!

So who are my favourite online self help writers?

The first one to be featured is:

Noch Noch. That's her in the picture. Read why I enjoy Noch Noch's writing

I personally love to be inspired and some of the best writers are not necessarily the famous ones you see in the bookstores but those real people who have experienced what life has thrown at them and come out the other side to tell their story.

That's what I am focusing on here, writers who have felt what you are feeling or those who really know what they are talking about and offer different points of view for you to consider.

These are writers who have struck a chord with me and stopped me for a minute or two and made me think about problems I face and see in others.

These writers have one thing in common - they can help you move forward in your life by examining common subjects from interesting angles.

Read about my favourite self help writers

No comments:

Post a Comment