Tuesday 25 June 2013

Questions answered

This week I updated a page on my website where I am answering common questions I receive from readers about self esteem issues. Some of the points raised in emails occur again and again so I wanted to put online some of my thoughts addressing problems with self confidence and self improvement.

The page is here so please go take a look at some of my answers.

Some of the most important questions I've answered are:

What do I need to work on if I feel confident about myself, but others don't?

I get tensed up with every small thing when people are watching me. This thing is eating me up and I will be glad if you help me deal with it.

How can I stay in a long lasting relationship?

Some pretty important questions there! I'm sure you'll benefit from some of my answers so go take a look and see if they help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment