Tuesday 5 January 2010

Anger Directed Inside You is...

I've just found an exciting video I want to share with you..but first let me ask you this:

Have you ever heard that depression is anger directed inside you?

I really agree with that definition. If anger directed within can hurt you so badly and become so powerful a negative force then why not use that anger to beat depression?

Before I give you that link just think about what depression does to you and how it has affected you and start to get mad at it a little. Ask yourself how much you want to get rid of it.

Also, let me remind you how low self esteem is a big part of depression and you must work on building your self esteem constantly.

---------------------------------------
It's not difficult to build your self esteem and confidence

Click to find out how:
My Self Esteem E-book
----------------------------------------

Here's the link to the video I promised you:

Try it and tell me if it helped you...

Watch this depression video now
------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoy it,

Until next time,
Don't give in to your depression!

Karl Perera

No comments:

Post a Comment