Thursday 13 May 2010

One Step That is Vital = Tip #9 How to be More Positive


This tip is one of the most important ones of all and it is central to changing the way you think...

Before you can begin to think positively you need to examine what you really want. I mean really.

Most people never understand what they want and what motivates them. Do you?

Ask yourself these questions and spend time writing your answers -

What do you really enjoy doing?

If you could do anything what would you do?

What do you really want to achieve?

What makes you feel good?

Answering these questions honestly and getting to know what motivates you is the most important part of changing your thinking and actions for the better.

Don't let another day pass by without asking yourself these questions and then think about the kind of things that need to be changed to make your life more rewarding and balanced.

=> If you truly want to change your life and realise your dreams then I'd like to offer you a spectacular opportunity:

Claim your FREE CD - "a more confident you" plus a FREE 30 day trial of my new site - Aspire to be You - Now <=

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there loving the blog! I was wondering if you would be interested in exchanging links? I am looking add more great self improvement blogs to my blog roll. Let me know if you wanna exchange links :)

    Success Demands Action: A Self Improvement Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep Ok. I'll link to your self improvement blog no problem.

    ReplyDelete