Thursday 27 October 2011

Do you lack motivation?

This week I'd like to talk about how important motivation is.

With motivation you will face challenges and won't give up easily. With motivation you won't worry so much about what others say to you or their criticisms. Without strong motivation, though, you won't have the will or the strength to follow through.


I've seen that many people imagine all kinds of things they'd like to dow ith their lives. They tell me I want to be more this or I want to do more that or they say I need to change how I do this but then what happens?

Nothing changes. Why?

Because they lack motivation.

It's like setting sail on a long voyage in a boat that has holes in it, you won't get far before you'll have to either turn around or sink.

So here's my question...

What will motivate you to make positive changes in your life?

Think about it.

What motivates you? What is important enough to you to make you determined enough to carry on even if you experience difficulties?

Motivation is the key driving force you need to face the setbacks that always come up. If you can find your motivation and reasons for doing something then success becomes a real possibility.

QUOTES - MOTIVATION
-----------------------------
Dream big and dare to fail.    Norman Vaughan
I couldn't wait for success... so I went ahead without it.      Johnathan Winters

I'd like to recommend you visit this motivating page:



Words of Inspiration and Motivation




1 comment:

  1. For me the reason we are not motivated is because the things we need to do seem hard. The easy things we have not trouble doing, though it often the hard stuff that is important and long lasting and we tend to always take the easy route.

    http://pdessentials.co.uk/default.aspx

    ReplyDelete