Tuesday 6 January 2009

Vision boards

What are vision boards? They are great tools to help you achieve and bring into your life the things that you want. Last week I discovered a great resource which is absolutely free. What I did was to decide on six different things that I want to achieve in 2009 and I selected six pictures each with a caption.

If you go to http://www.visionlounge.com/ you can register and in 5 minutes you can be setting up your own vision board. On my vision board for example I put personal and financial goals for the year ahead and selected a picture for each. You can also upload your own pictures to make it more personal. I put my board in a very prominent place above where I normally work with my computer and where I see it every day several times.

This is a great tool for using the law of attraction as I've mentioned in several posts before. Try this great tool and see if it will work for you!

Vision boards are not only great helping you in your personal life but also in your business too. So get to work with your vision board and see if you can break through online this year.

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a good idea. I am definately going to take a look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vision board is the perfect tool to help you focus your attention on the goals that you have set for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the free tools at www.real-success-secret.com much clearer and more effective in my opinion

    Daz

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a really nice idea. Thanks for sharing. If you get the chance, feel free to hit me back on my site.

    ReplyDelete