Thursday 8 April 2010

Aspire to be You - Monthly program


Just updated my new membership site "Aspire to be You"...

So far I've got about 40 members who are enjoying full membership at a ridiculously low introductory price of just $4.97 per month.

Here's the monthly program which will build into a complete self help course over the months:


Month 1 - getting started

- Important Definitions - I explain the most important concepts for you.

- Attitude and mindset - some words of warning and help which will set you up for success.

- What is the reality of your problem? -

Month 2 - Goal Setting and Happiness

Plus a FREE e-book "10 ways to be happy"

Month 3 - Public Speaking

Plus a FREE e-book "Prepare for public speaking success"

There's lots more inside and lots more to come.

I'm really excited to tell you about this site because this is the first time I've tried to run a membership site.

At the moment you can still get in and take advantage of the special offer while I develop the site.

Sign up today and you'll get a FREE 30 day trial PLUS my new CD "A More Confident You"

No comments:

Post a Comment