Wednesday 14 April 2010

Do this every day....

Recently I realised that there is so much noise going on in our day to day lives that we cannot think.

Are you feeling confused or lost? Trying to reconnect with what you want in your life? Instead of trying to work out what it is you want, (not a bad idea but this takes time), try quietening down your mind for 15 minutes every day and this will enable you to connect with the inner you and relax.

If you don't stop and calm down and switch off the noise, the thoughts and all the stress around you then how can you reconnect with yourself?

I think it's very important to switch off your brain for a short while and be still. You'll feel refreshed and relaxed if you do this. I'd really be interested to hear what happens when you try this...

How do you feel afterwards?

Comment below and tell me if this technique helps you and let us know if you feel better as a result..

I know it helps me...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Karl Great stuff. I think many of us would really benifit from the how to! Saying switch your brain off to some is like asking them to drive a car when they don't know how to. It's simple stuff to some but not so simple for others.

    ReplyDelete