Tuesday 20 April 2010

Tip #1 - Positive thinking

Today's tip is simple and quick (and all these tips will be).

It is so easy to be negative...TOO easy in fact so here's a way to change your thinking and if you use this you can start to look forward and use your imagination to expand on the possiblilities that exist. This will increase your hope that your life can and WILL improve.

So here it is:

Ask the question "What if...?"

What if ....he agrees?
            ...it works?
            ...it is easier than I think?
            ...I succeed at this?
            ...find an answer?


Ok, got the picture?

Instead of anticipating failure you'll start to imagine what can go right and what that would mean, spend time answering the question "What if ?" in your head and seeing and feeling the positive consequences when things do work out right....

This tip is extremely powerful, start trying this today...

If you find this tip helpful or have another please leave a comment below...

6 comments:

  1. That´s a powerfull mindshift indeed.
    Instead of reasons NOT to take action you search for reasons why you SHOULD take action.

    Nice one Karl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked that Roger. I'm going to add more ways to think more positively in the next few days...stay tuned for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this ...great idea....Am always asking myself "what if ?" ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what I really need, Karl. I am so glad you gave this email at the right time. I lost my job and now depression has come to me.
    I am thankful for your creative ideas!I like them all. these will change my life better.

    LBJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. this a great tip, I just realized I always do the "what if..." about negative stuff. It's good to know I can simply change this for postive consequencuences, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments everyone!

    ReplyDelete