Saturday 7 January 2012

New Self esteem and Depression Articles from me

As my first post of the New Year thought I'd like to tell you about what I've been up to recently.

First, I have produced a number of new articles and pages about both depression and self esteem and I plan to write even more soon. Here are two new pages I've written on Squidoo:

Building your self esteem  - my lens is about exactly what is says how to build your self esteem and lots more including how to test your level of self esteem and confidence right now

Depression self help guide - again I think pretty self-explanatory. It's about how to help yourself overcome depression with some great ideas.

So if you'd like to improve your self esteem or if you suffer from depression, do yourself a favour and visit the above pages.

I also advise you to check out my articles on ezine articles where I am an expert author: topics include bipolar depression, depression tests and how to build self esteem and much more:

Depression and Self Esteem Articles

2 comments:

  1. Great resource. I believe that self-talk influences our emotions and ultimately our actions. What you're saying to yourself will make you feel good about yourself or your current situation. It is encouraging we to take action to better ourselves. Another thing is to be thankful for who you are, for your new positive self-image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true - action is so important. It is not enough to think positively or make plans you've got to take that leap of faith and jump.

      Delete