Thursday 31 May 2012

Do this one thing to find energy, clarity and refresh your mind

Sometimes life just gets too much, don't you agree? Do you ever feel that you can't make clear decisions because your brain is tired and confused?

You need to take care of yourself when life challenges you. One thing I always find helpful is the power of silence.

I experienced it only a few times but it is really something that makes a big difference.

It is often difficult to find a quiet place - if you are lucky enough to live near an open space such as a forest or mountain or the countryside away from the city then take advantage of the silence. Sometimes we need to shut our brains down, breath gently and stop thinking. Noise prevents you from doing this.

So go somewhere silent. Not just quiet, but silent if you can. The silence will rest you. Certain sounds in nature are also restful so birds or water are not a problem but if you can find absolute silence it will work its magic on you. Close your eyes and stop thinking, relax for a while and rest.

If you do this it will bring you energy and clarity and help you become stronger.

Look after yourself and refresh your mind and this will help you in your life.

Discover how self hypnosis audio will enable you to be confident, positive and able to achieve the success you deserve.







10 comments:

  1. Hi Karl,
    I found your blog very helpful.
    Just found this post about silence,very true.
    I heard it somewhere that :
    “Even if you’re terrified, even if you have no interest in being a monk and you’re not an extremist by nature, I know that sitting in silence for 10 days will blow your mind".
    The post was great,small enough to convey the message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there and thanks for your Comment. I'm glad you appreciated my post about Silence. But a wonderful little quote there anything we can all learn from it. Monks often meditate and as we all know meditation is both healthy and great for inner peace. Again thanks for your comments and am glad to post was helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karl,

    My name is Ross and your blog is very inspirational. It was a good read. You seem like you know exactly what to say and how to say it. I have also looked at your website and it most def. opened my eyes. I will take some advice that I found usable for myself.
    Oh and another thing, since you seem like the "GURU" of "self". There is a site out www.selflovehome.com and I wanted to ask your opinion about it and if you know anything about it. Let me know.

    Ross,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karl,
    This post is short, sweet, and to the point. Silence is indeed golden, and sitting in silence reconnects us to our highest selves. Thanks for a great article.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a new site Ross and it is pretty early to comment on it as there is not too much there but looks like it might be good. Thanks for the comments and Im glad you enjoyed the post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are wlecome Asante, glad that you liked the article and agree that silence is golden!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried it and it works. It's good stuff. Very relaxing. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am working on a start up to help you follow though with these "one things"... if you can take a look and give me some feedback I would appreciate it! http://www.keepmehonest.co/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am working on a start up to help you follow though with these "one things"... if you can take a look and give me some feedback I would appreciate it! http://www.keepmehonest.co/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi..its very interesting blog..i m also have interest on ideas which help self improvements...your ideas and view point is great...thanks again.
    http://www.lights2life.com/

    ReplyDelete